Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    yeah you dont go head to head, its whoever gets the most points

    to set your rosters, scroll till thursday and it will let you set up your roster.

    i like my team, i really like it, but i liked my football team as well and im mediocre.

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    I'd really like my team, too, if I had LeBron James. lol

    As far as the football comment goes you sound like me on my ESPN league.

    This rotisserie thing sounds fun. Y'all think we could round up some players for a rotisserie scoring hockey league? I don't know a whole lot about hockey but it's fun to watch.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    I like mine a lot.. got Nash, Pierce, Allen, Kaman, Gasol, Bargnani, Nene and some others. Got Kevin Martin who was averaging 30.6 a game before he got hurt, looking for him to come back.

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    I'll bet you were sporting some serious wood when you found out you got Steve Nash.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    Haha I was pretty pumped to see I had him. I mean he's my favorite player, but he's also leading the league in assists(11.9 pg - 2 more than anyone else) and no one is with 50/60 assists of him overall. Hope that old man can keep it up.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    when i saw the rosters, i knew you would be very pleased haha

    and hey lebron got hurt tonight, thats not a good sign for me with tony parker hurt as well

  7. #27
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    I got a good team. I need a **** center the best i got is shaq and of course he is hurt so if anyones got one and wants to trade look at me team and see what we can do.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    ive got oden and need a guard

    send me one

  9. #29
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    :2thumbsup:Looks like the season has come to an end and was a pretty good finish with 3 teams taking the lead with in the past 2 weeks. Looks like I ended up winning by 4 points.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    Congrats UTVols2!!

    I ran 5th for most of the season. Came within a half point of 1st. And then I finished 4th. Not too shabby for somebody who don't know sh?t about basketball, I suppose.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •